Monday, February 13, 2012

Let me introduce my blog to you.

I'm gonna start this as easily as I can.  I have always wanted to start a blog.  However, I have also thought "is anyone really gonna want to read what I have to say?".  But, maybe they will if it's about food.  So the only thing about food that I could come up with was that I have recently started doing "Bountiful Baskets" Co-Op.  I have found that I am truly enjoying doing Bountiful Baskets, for 2 reasons.  1.  It is very fun to be surprised every time I go in and get my basket.  I never know what I am going to get.  2.  I am constantly forced to be creative with these foods in order to make sure they do not go to waste.  So for all of the post after this, I will be telling you all about the wonderful fruits and vegetables that I get with Bountiful Baskets, and all of the wonderful things that I do with them.  Including the new recipes or ideas that I find, as well as how it all turns out. 

I hope you stay tuned in for all of the healthy and unhealthy fruit and veggie meals to come.

The fruit and vegetabler.

No comments:

Post a Comment